Paving the Path To A Vibrant Future For Swift School
Our Paving the Path campaign will enable Swift School to improve educational opportunities, logistics, and facilities for current and future generations of students.
Investing in priorities at the core of our missionCampus Master Plan (Phase I)
Our ability to provide an exceptional educational experience depends on a thoughtful strategy that supports our current needs and future growth. Phase One of our master plan will:
- Provide additional on-campus parking, improve carpool and traffic flow.
- Build a new playing field with safety enhancement
Increasing our tuition assistance improves accessibility of a Swift education to qualified students of both current and prospective families. This assistance program will:
- Reduce the unexpected financial burden on families that may not have planned for private school tuition.
- Allow a child to remain at Swift for as long as needed and desired.
Cultivating faculty as local and national experts in dyslexic education is key to maintaining our leadership position in the region. We must:
- Provide competitive compensation and benefits to attract and retain an exceptional and highly-trained faculty.
- Keep faculty informed of best practices and latest research through professional growth and development.
- Support faculty’s ability to apply vanguard learning opportunities with contemporary technology and teaching tools.
The sustainability of Swift’s quality facilities and programs exceeds the revenue provided by tuition alone. Our general fund is vital to:
- Fund operational needs that occur over and above expenses covered by tuition.
- Cover expenses that include technology enhancements, student safety planning, routine facility upgrades and maintenance
It’s a big job. We cannot do it alone.
Campaign Chairs - Loulie and Frank Reese
Becca and Scott Jackson
Faculty Representatives: Alison Hirsch, Emily FordBoard Representatives: Kim Huffman, Scott Conner, Chris Martin