COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
As our community continues to navigate the effects of COVID-19, the Swift board and leadership team weighs the short term and long term financial consequences. To provide financial relief for the unanticipated cost of COVID-19, you may choose to designate a donation to the COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Our rich educational programs provide direct, systematic instruction to remediate and extend academic skills for children with dyslexia. Preparing these programs to be delivered in the classroom setting - while also having them ready to be expertly delivered remotely - have presented many unforeseen costs. Necessary capital expenses were also incurred to assure Swift was able to open on time and in person.
Cancelling or delaying co-curricular programs such as Aftercare, Above and Beyond, Homework Hour and others have not only inconvenienced families and disappointed students, it has suspended additional revenue used to fortify our mission.
Expenses incurred due to COVID-19:
- Updated carpool app for daily wellness assessment for every student
- Added a daily wellness assessment app for faculty and staff
- Improved technology for classrooms and for online platforms
- Provide on-going training for faculty for robust instruction regardless of in person or remote learning
- Purchased personal protective equipment (“beekeeper” masks) for every teacher
- Added Plexiglass dividers in classrooms and around reception area
- Replaced all water fountains to include touchless filtered water bottle fillers
- Installed needle point bipolar ionizers in HVAC to eliminate airborne pathogens and deliver cleaner air
Please consider making a gift today or contact Advancement Office (678.205.4988)if you have questions.