Following are the most commonly asked questions from parents who are first learning about the Swift School. Should you have questions that are not covered below, please contact our Director of Admission Angela Robertson by email or by phone (678.205.4988 ext. 231).
- What types of students attend Swift School?
- What is a student's average length of stay?
- What qualifications do your teachers have?
- How do I sign up for a tour?
- How do I begin the application process?
- What is rolling admission?
- What grades does Swift School serve?
- What are the school hours?
- Does Swift School offer extended day?
- What does a student’s daily schedule look like?
- Do your students wear uniforms?
- Is lunch included in the tuition?
- Can Swift recommend an educational psychologist in the Atlanta area?