STEAM, an exciting blend of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math, is a natural fit at Swift. Students eagerly anticipate STEAM activities, which are embedded in the classroom and done via grade-level STEAM events.
- Stimulates curiosity and the desire to learn more
- Builds resilience as students try - and try again
- Cultivates a culture of teamwork
- Fosters leadership among peers and across age groups
- Advances transferable knowledge
Through STEAM activities, Swift students employ the Engineering Design Cycle: Ask, Imagine, Plan, Create, Improve. This iterative process steers away from a single “right answer” and acknowledges creative possibilities.