Swift School prepares students with dyslexia and related language-based learning differences to be successful in life.
In 1998 by Gail Swift, Head of School from 1998-2006, and Josie Redwine, J.D. and mother of Swift School's first student
300 Grimes Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Location: 300 Grimes Bridge Road, Roswell, GA 30075
Phone: (678) 205-4988
Lower Division (Grades 1-4)
8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Middle Division (Grades 5-8)
8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
- Georgia Association of Independent Schools (GISA)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS)
1998 - Present
Administration & Staff
- Head of School & Associate Head of School
- Business Office
- Nurse's Clinic
- Speech & Language Pathology