Chris Pomar Named Head of School
In May 2019, Rich Wendlek, Head of School, announced his plans to retire at the end of June, 2020. When Rich steps down as Swift School’s third head in its 21-year history, he will have served Swift for 10 years.
After an extensive search that led to a national pool of prospective candidates, the Board of Trustees has named Chris Pomar as Swift School's 4th Head of School. See the announcement letter and Chris' educational philosophy below.
Dr. Richard Phillips, Board Chair Emeritus and Chair of the Head Search Committee
- Roni Battoglia, Lower Division Director
- Sandi Epstein, Director of Learning Support
- Natalie Felix, Fellow-in-Training, AOGPE
- Jeff Kudlata, Board Vice Chair
- Cary Lane, Middle Division Faculty
- Martha Moore, Director of Advancement
- Donald Paul, Board Member
- Loulie Reese, Current Parent and Paving the Path Capital Campaign Chair
- Michael Wright, Treasurer and Board Member